Phaphama Youth Development
Contact: Ntsebe Mofokeng @ 078 245 1709 during office hours, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to serve the poorest of the poor, with no thought of who deserves help, but only who needs help!
Phaphama Youth Development is a NONPROFIT Organisation (068 – 735) and PBO (930037537) which was established in 2008 and registered in 2009 to respond to the community health and welfare needs. Our offices are based in 187 Kgubetswana in Clarens. The organisation operates in Clarens and nearby towns subject to demand of the service. We strive to serve the poorest of the poor, with no thought of who deserves help, but only who needs help!
We are offering the following services in Clarens and other towns within Dihlabeng Local Municipality:
– Identification and services to Orphans & Vulnerable Children focusing on ECD
– Education and Life Skills: Career guidance and exhibitions
– Development Take a child to work programme/job shadowing
– Poverty alleviation: Chicken broiler, Hydroponics Vegetables project and Vermiculture bins.
– Community Development and advocacy
– Behaviour Change and Educational Youth Camps
– Team Building Sessions and Motivational Seminars
We believe that the context in which we are operating makes such a project imperative.
The emphasis on community-based projects makes it likely that the project will be sustainable at community level.
Through your donations/funding we at PYD will provide youth basic needs programmes which inspire and encourage young people giving them a new outlook on life. Your contribution will go a long way in bringing about hope and change in childrens lives.
Bank Name: First National Bank
Name of account: Phaphama Youth development
Account Number: 62390469081
Branch code: 230 133
Christmas Party 2014
Clarens News: July 2014: Paphama Youth Development commemorates Mandela Day
Clarens News: May 2014