- This event has passed.
September 27, 2014
Based on the famous Royal MacNab challenge the Clarens Macnollie is aimed to stay true to the spirit of the original – but with an interesting ‘green’ twist! Participants will compete against each other as corporate teams in three disciplines i.e. hunting a Reedbuck will be replaced by shooting an Impala target on a shooting range (best grouping), the Trout fishing will not be replaced but is catch and release, and the shooting of a Grey-wing Francolin will be replaced by shooting clay pigeons with a electronic laser system. All three disciplines are still to be completed in 12 hours. The event being a prestigious one, only corporate team winners and second place winners will be eligible for the Clarens Macnollie trophy and Macnollie shield respectively.
Individual overall winners
- First prize : Hunting an Eland and Black Wildebeest
- Second prize : Hunting an Eland
- Third prize : Hunting a Black Wildebeest
Individual category winners
- Fishing : Weekend fishing in the Clarens area (accommodation included)
- Target shooting : Hunting an Eland
- Clay pigeon shooting : Weekend pigeon shooting in the Clarens area (accommodation included)
All claiming of prizes includes free accommodation. Cold room facilities will be available. Meat processing can be arranged and will be for own account. Please remember that organized hunting is at the forefront of game conservation. Corporate participants will be eligible for tax deductions as the SPF is a registered welfare organization.
Proudly sponsored by
Click here for more information about the SPF